experience a higher level of service with Impact.
ST. LOUIS METAL ROOFING
When dealing with a roof repair, one of the most important decisions you have to make is what roofing material to select. Metal roofing, known as stone coated steel, are rising in popularity! Many homeowners in the area are opting for this innovative roof material. At IMPACT ROOFING, we can help you determine if a metal roof is right for your home. We will inspect your existing roof and discuss your goals for the re-roofing project. When you need expert guidance you can count on, you can always turn to our professional St. Louis metal roofing team!
St. Louis Metal Roofing
Expert metal roofing services for the STL area.
Whether you are looking at a new build or replacing an existing roof, one of the biggest decisions you need to make is which roofing material to work with. Metal roofing, also known as stone-coated steel, was once thought of as a thing of the past. However, changes in technology and other innovations have seen it rising in popularity in recent years.
At IMPACT Roofing, we can help you decide if metal roofing is right for you, and if so, the ideal design for your home.
The Benefits of Metal Roofing
Metal roofing tends to be a bit more expensive than the typical asphalt shingles. This means that it has to offer significant advantages if homeowners are going to make the switch. Luckily, there are numerous benefits to metal roofing, including:
- Lifespan: Metal roofs can last up to and beyond 70 years. When you consider that asphalt roofs last about 20, sometimes less, that’s a major difference.
- Safety: Metal roofs do not catch fire the way other materials can. This means that you are better protected in your home.
- Durability: Metal roofs are able to sustain wind gusts of up to 140 miles per hour—a pretty big benefit anywhere tornadoes form. They are also less likely to corrode or crack.
- Simplicity: When compared to other roofing types, there is little to no need for maintenance. All you need is the occasional inspection to ensure all is well.
- Efficiency: Since metal roofs reflect solar radiant heat, they can reduce your energy costs by as much as 25 percent.
- Choice: Metal roofing is more versatile than you’d think. You can choose from aluminum, copper, galvanized steel, and tin roofing in St. Louis.